You can now utilize Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (BLE) technology easily in your project with our BLE F-60. BLEF-60 requires only a serial port for communication so it supports all major development platforms that have UART interface including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Netduino, BeagleBone etc. In addition, making the BLE F-60 an ideal development/protoyping board for your BLE project/accessory/Appcessory. we also have feel ios and android sample code and source code for you , you could develop mobile APP to access IOT device via BLE.
- An iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display (4th gen), iPad (3rd gen) or iPod touch (5th gen) plus our App from iTunes App Store. You could also develop your own iOS App using our open source SDK or iOS’s CoreBluetooth Framework.
- Android 4.3 SDK and support BLE.
- one of major development platforms that have UART interface, for example, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Netduino, BeagleBone etc.
- Simple interface – with our pre-loaded firmware code name ‘Biscuit’, you could easily connect to any development board or IC with UART interface.
- Compact form factor – this is a very popular request from makers using smaller Arduino boards like Arduino Mini/Micro/Nano/Pro Mini etc.
- Support Central or Peripheral role – it can connect to other BLE Mini or BLE Shield, not just iOS device. (Central role support will be available in March 2013)
- Standalone operation -nRF51822 Bluetooth Smart and 2.4 GHz Bluetooth System-on-Chip (SoC) IC that can operate without any external microcontroller.
- Firmware upgradable – develop your own or download a “pre-packaged” firmware and upload to BLE Mini via the USB connector, Ti CC Debugger is not required.
- Provision for connection to external antenna.
- nRF51822 Bluetooth Smart and 2.4 GHz Bluetooth System-on-Chip (SoC)
- Certified Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 Module with on-board chip antenna
- Powering options – 3.4V to 11V VIN / 5V USB / Coin Cell Battery / 3.7V Li-ion Battery
- On-board programmable components – 512Kb EEPROM, 2 LEDs (Blue & Green), Push Button
- Accessories included – Coin Cell Battery holder & 3 connectors